The very first Bridgestone tyre was produced in 1930, a year later in 1931 the Bridgestone Corporation was founded in Japan. Foregoing dependence on European and North American technology, Bridgestone set its eyes on manufacturing tyres based solely on Japanese technology. They are now one of the biggest tyre manufacturers in the world.
Redefining the limits of power and control, the all new Bridgestone S001 allows precision to meet superior traction and manoeuvrability. This tyre features an asymmetrical tread pattern and innovative construction, which guarantees new levels of sports performance in all conditions.
- Advanced asymmetric tread pattern for outstanding sports performance in wet and dry conditions.
- Super slant grooves for rapid evacuation of water and high traction stability on wet surfaces.
- High-grip shoulder blocks for optimum road holding, high braking force and maximum cornering grip.
POTENZA ADRENALIN RE002
The new urban sporty tyre from Bridgestone. The Adrenalin offers untold levels of precision, stability and control, allowing drivers to master their vehicle like never before. This tyre’s unique asymmetric tread design and advanced construction, combine to give excellent levels of control across all levels of driving.
- Sharp and precise steering response for genuine sports handling.
- Superior grip and cornering stability.
- Striking pattern appearance.
Providing superior driving precision, the Potenza RE050A delivers response and control like no other. Designed using race technology, this is an ultra high performance tyre and offers sports handling and a dynamic steering response. Thanks to twin steel belts inside the tyre casing, the tread area is reinforced and this results in high levels of stability, even at high speeds.
- An innovative asymmetric tread pattern offers a reliable wet performance
- Large tread blocks work to deliver accurate handling
- Tyre noise is reduced thanks to special block technology
Designed for touring, the Turanza T001 offers a comfortable ride at high performance. This tyre offers outstanding handling capabilities and stability at high speed thanks to technology including a slim high bead filter. Constructed with high angle blocks, the Turanza T001 provides excellent gripping capabilities as deformation during braking is reduced, enabling the tyre to maintain its contact with the road, resulting in greater grip.
- A flat contact patch provides a uniform tread contact that improves tyre life
- The risk of aquaplaning is reduced due to wide grooves that rapidly disperse water
- Nano pro-tech TM tread compound provides an excellent wet performance
Offering a superior level of comfort without compromising on performance, the Bridgestone Turanza ER300 is an ideal tyre for luxury and mid-range vehicles. The innovative blocks used to construct this tyre work to rapidly evacuate water providing a superior wet performance. The Turanza ER300 also offers a long tyre life thanks to a long wearing tread compound, designed to provide maximum wear life.
- Enhanced dry grip thanks to high traverse stiffness blocks
- Rounded block edges reduce on-road noise
- A soft longitudinal rib provides superior steering stability
The flagship product of Bridgestone’s Ecopia range, the Ecopia EP001S was one of the first tyres in the world to be awarded a double ‘A’ rating for its wet grip and fuel economy by the EU Tyre label. This tyre provides an excellent performance in wet conditions due to wide water evacuation grooves which work to rapidly evacuate water and increase grip. A specially designed compound works to reduce rolling resistance and ultimately reduce your vehicle’s carbon footprint.
- Increased block stiffness helps to resist tyre wear
- Tyre deformations are minimised helping to control energy loss and improve efficiency
- Low noise levels
Combining excellent levels of safety and an ecological performance, the Ecopia EP150 is an efficient tyre. Designed with an innovative NanoProtech compound, the Ecopia EP150 provides a more efficient performance. This is because the compound works to more effectively disperse silica particles and this in turn reduces friction and rolling resistance. This is further benefitted by the lightweight construction of the tyre.
- Excellent road handling performance thanks to a solid circumferential rib design which provides consistent surface contact
- Convex block design prevents air volume velocity resulting in low noise emissions
- The risk of aquaplaning is reduced due to wide grooves which rapidly evacuate water
Featuring advanced compound and tread technologies, the LM-32 optimises handling, braking, acceleration and steering response for the driver. All are accurate, even at low temperatures and on snow and ice.
- High stability and responsiveness on a variety of winter surfaces.
- Solid reliability in wet conditions, whilst maintaining dry performance.
- Strong grip and short braking distances on snow, slush and ice.
Assymmetrical pattern with a reinforced tread compound, the LM-30 has been developed with an extra durable, construction for outstanding grip on snow and ice.
- Confident handling in winter conditions.
- Reliable traction on slush, snow and ice.
- Outstanding handling in wet conditions, whilst maintaining dry performance.
Optimum handling on ice, snow and slush. In both wet and dry conditions the WS70 offers the comfort of a studless product whilst featuring the latest Bridgestone winter technology.
- Reliable braking and stable manoeuvring in all conditions.
- Powerful and reliable response on wintery surfaces; from slush to snow and ice.
- Excellent stability and reliability across all temperature ranges.
All Season Tyres
Weather Control A001
Designed to offer superb durability, the Weather Control A001 offers an excellent performance in all weather conditions. Constructed with an innovative all-weather compound, the Weather Control A001 is reactive to fast-changing weather conditions ensuring safe and reliable handling on both wet and dry surfaces. This tyre provides excellent grip in both wet and winter conditions thanks to its innovative tread design.
- The sipes on this tyre provide superior levels of grip and offer an excellent braking performance on snowy, icy and frozen roads
- Lens shaped blocks help to rapidly evacuate water resulting in higher resistance against aquaplaning
- Low rolling resistance results in greater levels of efficiency
Summer 4X4 Tyres
DUELER H/P SPORT
Designed to offer high performance driving to luxury 4x4s, the Dueler H/P provides excellent handling capabilities without sacrificing comfort. Constructed with a high silica tread compound, this tyre can firmly grip to the surface of the road, resulting in shorter braking distances and increased levels of traction. The Dueler H/P offers superior handling in wet conditions due to its unique tread pattern which can rapidly dispel water and offer increased resistance against aquaplaning.
- Stability at high speeds thanks to twin steel belts within the tyre casing that reinforce the tyre
- Wide shoulder blocks offer excellent grip even when cornering
- Low noise levels for a comfortable drive
Dueler A/T 694
The Dueler A/T 694 is a superior 4x4 tyre which offers an excellent off-road performance without sacrificing its on-road capabilities. This tyre offers high levels of traction in wet conditions and provides increased resistance against aquaplaning. The grooves in the tyre effectively and rapidly evacuate water from the tyre enabling enhanced contact with the surface of the road, resulting in a superior gripping performance. Thanks to its carbon derivative compound which promotes even wear, the Dueler A/T 694 provides a longer tyre life.
- High strength resistance to damage resulting in a longer life
- Innovative asymmetric tread design provides improved traction in both wet and dry conditions
- Maximum edge effect on wet surfaces including light snow
Winter 4X4 Tyres
BLIZZAK LM-80 EVO
The Blizzak LM-80 EVO is engineered for improved handling and control on both ice and snow and wet roads. Discover the true exhilaration of winter driving without compromising on safety, comfort or performance.
- Low rolling resistance for an economical ride.
- High traction and balanced control to really power across winter surfaces.
- Reliable braking, acceleration and cornering on both wet and dry roads.
An advanced compound and tread technology has been used to develop the LM-80. Designed for SUV and 4X4 use, this tyre ensures handling, braking, acceleration and steering response are accurate at low temperatures, as well as on snow and ice.
- High stability and responsiveness on the toughest of winter surfaces.
- Strong grip and short braking distances on snow, slush and ice.
- Excellent comfort for both driver and passengers.
Summer Van Tyres
Built to last whilst enhancing safety and improving efficiency, the Duravis R660 offers a superior all-round performance for vans and light commercial vehicles. Constructed with a rugged, extra-durable tread design, the Duravis R660 provides excellent wear resistance resulting in increased mileage and low operating costs. This tyre offers improved fuel economy due to its super ‘S’ shaped casing and a greatly enhanced tread design resulting in reliable handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Enhanced resistance to aquaplaning thanks to an engineered rib pattern design
- Long tyre life due to its excellent wear resistant structure
- Innovative tread design results in high mileage
Providing a great wet weather performance and increased safety, the Duravis R630 is a superior van tyre. Constructed with an advanced tread design featuring 3D sipes that are specially shaped, this tyre is able to provide outstanding wet handling and its innovative tread pattern also works to enhance resistance to aquaplaning. This results in a superior wet weather performance. The Duravis R630 offers a longer tyre life thanks to its Super LL Carbon compound which resists damage and promotes even wear.
- Stone ejector in the centre of the tyre helps to resist damage
- Added protection from kerbing thanks to a sidewall guard
- Better fuel economy
Enjoy high levels of durability and a longer tyre life from the Duravis R410. An innovative wear resistant tread compound helps this tyre to resist damage and increases wear life. This tyre has been constructed to handle like a car tyre, however, heavy duty steel belts help to reinforce the tyre and enables it to carry heavy loads, making it ideal for delivery drivers.
- Increased handling thanks to reinforced polyester body plies
- Better fuel economy
- Lower road noise for a more comfortable drive
Winter Van Tyres
Designed to offer a superior drive in cold conditions, the Blizzak LM-32C has been optimised to tackle low temperatures, snow and ice. Due to an innovative compound, the Blizzak LM-32C provides confident grip and braking and maintains flexibility at low temperatures. The Blizzak LM-32C also offers enhanced traction on snow and ice due to an increased number of biting edges.
- High resistance to aquaplaning thanks to circumferential grooves which rapidly channel water away from the tyre
- Improved fuel efficiency due to optimised construction
- Large shoulder blocks result in precise cornering and handling
Ideal for unpredictable winter weather, the Blizzak W800 offers outstanding traction in muddy, snowy and wet conditions. Constructed with zig-zag shaped sipes in the tyre tread, the Blizzak W800 provides a greater number of gripping edges, enabling improved safety and grip in wet conditions.
- Robust construction provides stability for heavy loads
- Advanced tread design increases resistance against aquaplaning
- Excellent dry handling thanks to enhanced tyre construction
To find out more about Bridgestone Tyres visit the manufacturer website
Find Bridgestone tyres for your vehicle online now.