The very first Hankook tyre was produced in 1930, a year later in 1931 the Hankook Corporation was founded in Japan. Foregoing dependence on European and North American technology, Hankook set its eyes on manufacturing tyres based solely on Japanese technology. They are now one of the biggest tyre manufacturers in the world.
Ventus V12 evo2 (K120)
Extreme running through advanced technology. This tyre has been designed for drivers who like to express their own style. It delivers outstanding performance in sports driving.
- Silica compound offering high grip ability
- Improved wet and dry grip and handling as well as low rolling resistance
- High density polyester carcass
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness and durability
- Enhanced steering and handling response.
Ventus S1 evo (K107)
Best performance, beyond limits. The Ventus S1 evo is a luxury premium tyre that provides both comfort and performance.
- Dry & wet handling: Equalized pressure distribution of the footprint during cornering thanks to the high-density nylon reinforced belt and steel belt.
- Dry & wet Braking Performance: The longitudinal stiffness of the pattern block, along with the tyre footprint, improves braking force.
- 3D wave & straight groove: Outperforms competitors with the wide straight groove on the outer edge and by maintaining the optimal footprint shape.
Ventus V12 evo (K110)
The new champion of performance tires. A new ultra-high performance tyre, combining superb control and braking performance. Unrivalled comfort during high-speed driving.
- 3D Effect on block edge: The diverse angles of the block edge result in a sophisticated design. The three-dimensional effect means ground contact pressure is evenly distributed for optimal handling and braking.
- Solid centre rib block: Braking performance in enhanced by the solid rib block in the centre of the tread pattern. It also ensures optimal ground contact pressure for responsiveness at high speeds for excellent handling.
- Efficient Water Drainage: Wide linear grooves and an aggressive Y-shape pattern design ensures water is rapidly channelled away to reduce aquaplaning.
- High-density nylon full cover: The high-density nylon belt means an even distribution of ground contact pressure during cornering, increasing handling response.
Ventus Prime2 (K115)
Driving performance and smooth ride with cutting-edge technology. The cutting-edge technology used in the K115 provides passengers with the combination of a comfortable, smooth ride and exceptional grip in all weather conditions.
- Bionic pattern design for Increased grip performance: The tooth shape design means secure optimum grip. This allows for better handling and response in all driving conditions.
- Enhanced wet performance technology: The K115 features a triple-radius profile. This helps maintain maximum grip in wet conditions.
Kinergy Eco (K425)
Environment-friendly features and performance as favoured in the European market. The Kinergy Eco provides superb fuel efficiency thanks to the revolutionary technology of nano-scale silica particles.
- Optimised pitch sequence: A quiet and comfortable ride is evident as well as better handling thanks to the optimised pitch sequence.
- Optimised block stiffness: This drastically improves dry handling performance
- Wide straight three channelled groove: These ensure excellent performance in wet driving conditions.
- Sawtooth type technology: Enables top performance in both wet and dry conditions.
All season Tyres
KINERGY 4S (H740)
Multi-performance harmony for total balanced all season driving. The inclusion of two different sipes in the tread pattern, allows this tyre to possess high summer capabilities on the inside and winter capabilities on the outside.
- High grip silica compound helps to improve snow and wet traction, as well as lower rolling resistance.
- Joint-less full cover reinforced belt which provides ideal tread strength, increasing the lifespan of the tyre.
- Wide 2 steel belt layers, which ensures optimal tread stiffness. It also improves handling performance.
- The Equilibrium polyester carcass line and sidewall stiffness increase durability.
- Adoption of high-hardness bead filler means that handling and steering response are drastically improved.
Ventus S1 noble 2 (H452)
The ideal balance of ultra-high performance all-season. Developed for drivers of sports cars seeking a comfortable drive.
- New silica tread compound improves wet grip and lowers rolling resistance.
- Equilibrium carcass line design minimizes tire deformation. This allows greater sidewall stiffness to increase longevity.
- The adoption of a high-hardness bead filler improves handling and steering response.
Ventus V2 concept 2 (H457)
Experience the pleasure of driving with a stylish and economical tire. The Dynamic and technical tread design used in the H457 offers excellent handling performance. Ideal for drivers who want to pursue their own style and uniqueness in driving.
- The longer mileage carbon compound improves wet grip and lower rolling resistance.
- A new material wide belt ensures optimal tread stiffness. This improves handling performance.
- The inclusion of the equilibrium carcass line design minimizes tire deformation and allows greater sidewall stiffness.
enfren eco (H433)
The best gas mileage rating in Europe and Japan. Hankook Tire's flagship eco-friendly tire enfren eco has achieved the top energy efficiency rating in Korea, Japan and Europe.
- The use of Dyna ProFET technology minimizes trade off by applying tire stiffness control profile.
- An aerodynamic sidewall design minimizes wind resistance felt and contributes to a quieter ride.
- Rolling resistance is increased through the change in sidewall dispersion.
Kinergy EX (H308)
European style for best performance. Kinergy EX offers a unique combination of technology and design. Impressive vehicle fuel efficiency and outstanding performance is evident as a result.
- The high dispersion slica tread compound provides an excellent ride as well as, noise performances & lower rolling resistance.
- Wide steel belt provides optimised tyre footprint and improved handling performance.
- A super high turn up carcass means sidewalls are reinforced. Enhanced sidewalls provide superior protection abilities.
- High stiffness protector shape compound protects the rim surface from the various impacts.
Optimo 4S (H730)
For all surfaces from normal roads to rain and snow. Maximized for winter performance, this tyre boasts dry and wet performance on par with most summer tyres.
- Wide, high-tensile steel belts used in the construction, enhance tread strength for steering response and wear life.
- The joint-less bead wire and high hardness bead filler mean improved high speed stability and ride comfort.
- Maximized steering response and high speed stability and durability are evident when in use.
Optimo H724 (H724)
Suitable for a variety of car types. This tyre scores high customer satisfaction ratings and is equipped with better handling, reduced noise level and a comfortable ride.
- The abrasion resistant tread compound improves abrasion resistance and increases the longevity of the tyre.
- The introduction of a new-material light-belt cord saves fuel costs as well as improves steering safety.
Satisfies the strict performance requirements of car manufacturers. The H426 has been labelled a star product! Outstanding in all aspects, including quiet driving, a smooth ride, excellent grip, improved fuel economy and great snow performance.
- The Base tread compound absorbs shocks from the road, offering better comfort.
- Two wide steel belts deliver stable steering and excellent cornering.
- The high stiffness bead filler offers improved steering response and handling.
Ventus S1 evo2 (K117A)
The best balance between wet & dry performance for premium SUVs.
This tyre is a premium performance tyre that shortens braking distances in all conditions. It enhances fuel efficiency as a result of its low rolling resistance and provides excellent grip and safety when cornering.
- Features a high grip silica compound which improves traction and offers better dry and wet handling.
- High density rayon and polyester carcass gives enhanced sidewall stiffness and durability, also featuring high stiffness bead filler.
- Better steering and handling response as a result of the strong single strand bead wire.
- Improved Uniformity & Tire Fitting
Dynapro AT-m (RF10)
An all season premium tyre for aggressive all-terrain driving.
Described as the best on and off-road tyre for 4x4 vehicles from Hankook, the Dynapro AT-m employs a tough pattern design and block structure to overcome any road surface with ease.
- The rugged puncture resistant pattern of the wraparound tread, gives this tyre a rugged look as well as effectively guarding against cuts, bruises and impact breaks.
- A thick sidewall rubber gauge helps to minimize damage from off-road impacts. This means outstanding traction is possible, especially in muddy or snowy conditions.
- Reinforced under-tread gauge also helps to prevent internal damage from impacts sustained when off the road.
Dynapro MT (RT03)
All Season, off-road driving excitement.
The Dynapro MT boasts superb multi-directional traction and excellent grip, acceleration and anti-puncture capability. Under harsh off-road conditions this tyre excels so drivers can expect the best possible driving performance along with excellent handling and stability on any road type.
- A side protection block from gives an appealing rugged look as well as shielding against the shock of protruding objects. This also improves traction in soft dirt and protects pothole damage.
- The zigzag shoulder pattern delivers excellent off-road traction.
- As the tyre shoulders are most vulnerable to objects protruding from off-road surfaces, under-groove protectors are featured. This also helps to prevent impact damage and soften external shock for greater driving safety.
I*Pike RW11 (RW11)
Winter performance appropriate for all on and off-road surfaces.
The i*Pike RW11 gives drivers strong braking power and excellent snow and ice traction. The tyre features optimized stud pins which allow for more effective ice braking.
- The sew six-rowed stud pin arrangement has been used specifically to enhance performance – making this a top class snow & ice performance tyre.
- The central block area includes a series of rib forms which improve snow & ice traction.
- Wide tread design improves water dispersal and the draining ability of the tyre.
- Features a special winter compound specially developed for snow performance as well as wet and dry performance.
- The reinforced casing improves the tyres hill climbing and steering stability both on and off the road.
Vantra LT RA18
Summer Radial Tyre for Commercial Van and Transporters.
Exceptionally durable this tyre provides improved mileage and an increase in wear & wet traction performance. This is achieved by the tyres wide footprint and contact patch, which features a straight groove & aggressive kerf.
Stable steering and a smoother ride.
This tyre features a wide footprint and aggressive kerfs with zig-zag grooves. These contribute to better wear resistance and wet traction. The three main grooves ensure excellent water drainage in every weather condition to keep the vehicle going straight. The wear resistant rubber compound and high-tensile strength belts, combine to improve overall wear resistance and durability.
Developed for the UK market only.
This lightweight, economic tyre for rear wheels delivers maximum fuel efficiency. The 3-main, zig-zag groove formation boosts braking and wet driving performance, while the deep and wide block pattern tread ensures superior wear resistance. Durability is also strengthened with the use of a super-strong belt and optimized carcass line.
To find out more about Hankook Tyres visit the manufacturer website
Find Hankook tyres for your vehicle online now.